Friday, August 26, 2011

Just wow!

I just got back from the doctor. (again)

He said I was making some fast progress lately. I shrugged, it doesn't seem like anything to me since I see myself every day in the mirror. He was like, "What? Aren't you happy?" I was like, "Eh..." He asked if I had any breast growth lately, I did concede that I had to adjust the straps on my bras. So he tells me that he could tell I have been filling out more. Then he shows me a scan of my picture from almost 4 years ago. I look in the mirror, I look at the picture, then look back at the mirror. "Wow", was all I could say. He says, "Well what do you think?" "Just... Wow!"

Granted, I did shave this morning. Then I put on my moisturizer, then my Definity Color Recapture (to hide the redness from electrolysis). Without any makeup, without doing or even drying my hair, without trying one bit, I saw a woman in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment