Saturday, September 4, 2010

Normal?

Well life has become somewhat of a grind. To me that says "normal". Well it is as normal as it has ever been. I have been adjusting fairly well. I have started weekly sessions of electrolysis and that goes well. I can't say I am thrilled to attend my sessions but I do look forward to the end results. I still have some serious dysphoria when it comes to my facial hair. I can't stand it at all. I feel like a woman with a beard lately. I have been feeling urges to overcompensate lately. I have to have at least 4 days growth for the electrologist to work with. After that I am dying to shave it off and put on a dress and heels. God!!! anything to be girlie. I have had many late nights where I cannot sleep in the last month. My mind keeps going when I lie down. I sleep the best when I am snuggled up on the couch with my wife. I love her dearly. Her happiness weighs heavily on me as of late too. I went through my legal name change a week ago today. She was to say the least distressed. I do not want to go into detail of how she felt because I respect her right to privacy, but it was not a good day at all. On top of that the pizza guy that night called me ma'am. He was all flustered and blushing. Something I am familiar with doing myself. I think it was all a bit much for her. I have been getting "flagged" as female more often lately even when I don't exactly try. My sleeplessness has also been bothering my wife too. Anyway I did change my name to Elizabeth Serenity (last name confidential) as expected. I had gone by Ann on occasion as evidenced in my YouTube video. I have been mostly presenting as female lately whatever that means. I am not really too sure what that means anymore. I feel like I have crossed a line somewhere. I actually feel that I have to present as male on occasion now. For instance, my parents do not want me "cross dressing" when I visit them at their home. I have some stuff stored over there and have been going over there on occasion to pick stuff up. I do not think they realize that inhibits my visits. I generally dress in woman's clothing now. I only wear male clothing there and cutting the grass. My female clothing is new and I don't want to ruin it by working in the yard. Well there is not really much else to say. I am starting to become comfortable and most of all I have my wife to thank for that. She is an astonishing woman and I admire her more than she will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment