Thursday, July 15, 2010

What dreams are made of.

Well recently I've started to develop some friendly trans relationships. I have even started going out as Eli. Come to think of it I have submitted 7 motions to the Third Circuit Court of Illinois concerning my name change. So things are going fairly smoothly. Getting out and being accepted and hit on to the point of annoyance has really boosted my self esteem latey. On top of that my x-fiancee has rebounded completely and wants to marry me regardless of everything. I've decided to accept and tomorrow at 12:45 Central Standard Time I will be married. My admiration and love for her grows by the day. She not only accepts me, she has committed to help me with my transition. So I've been learning all those unspoken rules on how to be and act female. I don't know what else to say. The news is so shocking and so huge that I can barely contain myself. This is truely what dreams are made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment