Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Good Times

Well I have had one hell of a two month period. We've managed to buy a new car and our dream home. I got a raise and we just closed on our dream home. On top of that we just got back from vacation and had our first anniversary.

I am thrilled with my life. Everything has finally come together after years and years of hard work. I have only my wife and parents to thank. I can not say that anyone else has given us a break.

On the flip side my transition has come to a halt. There are no longer any small steps to take. Now I need to change over everything with my name on it. I suppose electrolysis could be considered a small step, I still go two hours every week. I think it as more of a maintenance chore that I will have to go through for the rest of my life.

I am contemplating laser at the moment. I am open to possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment