Monday, September 20, 2010

The Blues

Well I'm coming off a two week stint of the blues. First things started going bad when I had to grow my beard for 4 days in order for the electrologist to have enough to work with. Now I am back to work. Which in normal circumstances would be good. However with electro on Wednesdays I am totally "guy" for weekdays. It has taken a terrible emotional toll on me. I went from mostly full time 6-7 days a week to only 2 days a week.

This resulted in many many dark thoughts that consumed me and kept me up nights. I am still stressed to no end but I think I will make it. Well I do not really have a choice do I? I must continue forward, one step at a time. I do not like the compromises I have to make but in order to get where I am going I must go through what I am going through. I have been through worse. No one is shooting at me today. Every day seems like a victory.

I think I am at a point now where I am fine with the whole thing. I keep telling myself it is not the end of the world. Sure things could be better but things are fine for now. Patience... The love of my wife keeps me going. Her hugs warm my heart and her touch calms me.

No comments:

Post a Comment